Next summer, I bet he will be able to actually reach the petals.
Radley's one rule: it must have wheels. It can be a phone, a popper vacuume, etc... anything with wheels, gets LINED UP! :)
Radley was helping me put the cookies on the sheet saying "i do it! i do it!" I turned around to grab the camera, and he snuck a little bite of dough. :)
Radley is SO in love with anything with wheels right now. (Probably forever more) Anyway, he plays with his cars/motorcycles/trucks from the minute he wakes up, until the time he goes to bed. He is always lining them up like a long parade across the room. So I made him this felt 'town' with roads and places. He loves it and knew exactly what to do with it. :)
Somehow this creative little boy decided he needed a big 'rough and tough' road for his big ole bus. Here is what he came up with. :)










6 comments:
Thought I better check out what you were doing at 4 in the am:) These pages are adorable! There is nothing better than to see your kids cute personality in action! Radley is such a smarty pants!
Oh my heck! I love that boy! He is so stinkin cute and smart!! I miss him so much. Your layouts look incredible. I can't believe how talented you are. luv ya!
What a DOLL! He is such a little cutie! I haven't checked out any blogs FOREVER and I can NOT believe how much he has grown!! Time flies!! I hope you guys are doing great! Take care!
Heidi
What a cute boy. I absolutely love the "Radley's World" that you made, you are so creative!
Wow you are so crafty! That looks like a blast for him!
Love it all. I especially love how he lines things up. We need to hang out again soon.
Post a Comment