9/14/10

huckleberry picking

 Over Labor Day weekend, we went huckleberry picking 2 times. Radley absolutely loved picking them and eating them. They were right at his level. Quincy's parents were able to meet us there and show us where the good berries were. It was a fun family outing! The second time we went, we brought our friends with us and had a dutch oven dinner and of course, huckleberry cobbler.






11 comments:

Harris said...

I am SUPER jealous! Huckleberry picking is the only think I have wanted to do this Fall....and I STILL haven't been :( I LOVE all the pics...so so cute!

Jenny said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous, I love huckleberries.

Unknown said...

YUM... I also love huckleberries and its been FOREVER since I've been picking!

hannah said...

YUMMY!! What a fun little outing! I didn't even know you could pick huckleberries like that. :)

Cordie said...

You just made me homesick! I miss MOUNTAIN country. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. :)

Bj said...

I love way you redid you blog. It looks cute! I LOVE huckleberries!;)
PS- I have a GREAT pictue of a spider for you:)

Burdick Family said...

We went huckleberry picking over labor day weekend too! I would love to come visit you, but we hardly ever go to Logan. We should definitely get together when we're both in Bear Lake sometime. Carter would love to play cars with Radley!

Tami said...

Those are priceless pics, especially Radley's blue fingers. I don't miss huckleberry picking.

Julie said...

Good times!! Love your new blog layout! Miss you...when can you come see me??

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kym said...

I'm soo jealous!! Those berries look delish!! Looks like Radley had the most fun. :)