8/30/10

movie night and more

Quincy had the great idea to project a movie on the side of our townhouse for all our neighbors. We watched 'Up' and had popcorn and goodies for everyone. It was a really fun FHE with all our neighbors.


I just love Radley in his church clothes. He wouldn't look at the camera, but I took some of him anyway.

Quincy's job had him work in a booth at the fair one night. We went and visited him and then we all walked around together. I just love fairs!

4 comments:

Bj said...

That movie was so fun and we for sure need to do that again next summer! You guys are so nice to do fun stuff like that!

Unknown said...

What fun! :)
You guys have the best of times together.

Julie said...

So fun, so cute! I love Radley's tie. I need to make some or buy some from you:) Miss you guys so much!

Callin and Tricia said...

Your blog is so cute! I love how you scrapbook the posts. I can't believe how ADORABLE Radley is. I know I tell you that every time I see you but I can't get over it. You need ten more just like him right? Haha