3/11/10

Remembering our wedding day...

March 5th was our 5 year anniversary. It is hard to believe it has been that long already. Our wedding pictures were taken right before the big switch to digital photos. So, I just now scanned them into my computer and have been having fun playing around with them. {Thanks to Quincy's mom Debbie who did a great job taking them!} Besides being the COLDEST day ever to get married, it was a really wonderful day.
Wedding: Logan Temple
Luncheon: Bluebird {3rd floor}
Reception: Bear Lake {Bennington church}
Colors: Bright pink & Lime green
It's so fun to remember...



10 comments:

RHARRIS said...

Congrats on 5 years! so weird to say...I don't feel this old! Glad your sister could watch Radley while you had some time "together" its valuable, huh! congrats again!

RHARRIS said...

opps, wrong account! I hate when I do that!

Kym said...

Your pictures were so fun to look at! I can't believe it's been 5 years either! Congrats! I don't think you look any older, either. :) Quincy looks so young in those pictures. It was so fun seeing you on Monday!

Julie said...

Aaaah! You guys look so young!! The pictures are so fun to look at and remember. What a beautiful couple!

triplej said...

Nice...You haven't changed a bit!! beautiful pictures! Looks cold, but fun.

Bj said...

Awww, you guys are so cute! I love the wedding pictures, you both look so young! Happy anniversary!

Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

Congrats you two!!

Jena and Gregg said...

Congrats on the 5 year anniversary. I love your wedding pictures you look absolutely gorgeous as always. Its so fun to be able to look back at your special day.

hannah said...

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!!! I've never seen your wedding pictures, and they are gorgeous! You haven't changed a bit but Quincy looks so young!! :) I'm glad you get to continue the celebrations in May.

Tami said...

Love your wedding pics. That does not seem like 5 years ago! You guys look so young!