3/8/10

Latest happenings...

Radley just loves his dad. When Quincy is too busy with school/work to go to the gym, he just works out with Radley. Radley makes a good weight, but mostly they just have fun playing!



I am so ready for spring!!

4 comments:

Bj said...

Love your decor! I need to get on the ball and decorate for spring, but the snow is still holding me back because I don't want to get my hopes up for warm weather!:) I miss you guys, we need to play soon!

Unknown said...

Good luck w/ potty training! :)
I also love you Easter decor- I just got decor for St. Patty's day- then we will move to Spring. I too, am SO ready for SPRING!!

hannah said...

so cute! i love your easter decor! radley is so darn cute! best of luck with potty training! that's good that he's showing an interest! :)

Julie said...

I love that Raddles already is addicted to an Ipod-what a 21st century baby! Cute easter decor-will be copying those ideas:)