3/18/10

lucky



St. Patricks day is kind of a boring holiday, but it's a good day to think of how LUCKY we are. I am so lucky to have my family, friends, job, home, etc.
Playing at the ice cream playland in the mall with his cousins! This is the only picture that turned out.

Now that he has tasted the "beaters," it is hard to make anything with the beater without him crying and saying "MORE!" "MMMMM" "MORE!"

5 comments:

hannah said...

he is just so handsome! i think tasting the beaters is the best part of baking! :)

Kym said...

He's so cute! Can't wait to get together on Tuesday. And, I had no idea that Radley liked "The Big Hungry Bear....". I thought I was one of the only people who knew about that book. Riley loves it too!

Bj said...

You are so good and on top of holidays and scraping! I totally forgot it was even st. patty's day:)

Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

Radley is such a cutie. I love the "beaters" pictures.

Jena and Gregg said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. Looks like you guys always have tons on fun thats so great.