hey kelli, the family pic is cute! Quincy's brothers all look alike! We laugh about the computer now too! thank heavens for warranties! we find out at the end of this month I have my check up thursday so I will schedule it then!!! yay we need to do lunch sometime! I miss you guys
Hey Kelli, I love your collages!! You do everything so cute! We need to get the kids together soon! Let me know when you can! Cute Christmas pictures, Radley is one lucky, cute kid!
4 comments:
hey kelli, the family pic is cute! Quincy's brothers all look alike! We laugh about the computer now too! thank heavens for warranties! we find out at the end of this month I have my check up thursday so I will schedule it then!!! yay we need to do lunch sometime! I miss you guys
Cute family pictures...
I love those "Rich" families! ;)
Hey Kelli, I love your collages!! You do everything so cute! We need to get the kids together soon! Let me know when you can! Cute Christmas pictures, Radley is one lucky, cute kid!
Your family pictures look really cute! Your in-laws seem great!
Post a Comment