Those sleigh pictures are priceless! What a good idea...ps. he looks so adorable in his beanie! LOVE it! i still need to send you a pic of me with my necklace! i LOVE IT and got so many compliments....I told them where to go to get one :)
I love ALL the pictures!! Radley is so animated! There is nothing cuter than his little eyes squinting as he has a huge smile on his face! What a cutie!
4 comments:
Those sleigh pictures are priceless! What a good idea...ps. he looks so adorable in his beanie! LOVE it! i still need to send you a pic of me with my necklace! i LOVE IT and got so many compliments....I told them where to go to get one :)
I love ALL the pictures!! Radley is so animated! There is nothing cuter than his little eyes squinting as he has a huge smile on his face! What a cutie!
He is so cute!!
So funny that he likes pop rocks! Love the sleigh layout and ribbon string. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment