This is my favorite picture from this Christmas, or probably this whole year. He knew I was taking his picture and he stopped pushing his cart to look at me and smile. It was the cutest thing. I am so glad he was so happy with everything.
Radley LOVES fish right now and calls them "Shish!" He goes crazy at Petsmart and I can't even take him to Walmart without him saying "Shish, shish, shish!" I will usually let him go look at the fish when we are all done shopping. For Christmas he got his own little tank. He was super excited.









3 comments:
I love all the pics. I 'm glad you guys had a great Christmas.
Love that picture too! It says everything! You got some great shots of the day-how fun.
Okay that Radley smiling picture for sure wins picture of the year! I LOVE it! Your Christmas looked so fun!
Post a Comment