Little Rad-man is SO handsome! You always have him dressed in the cutest outfits. And as usual, I LOVE your layouts. You can probably tell that I always use yours as inspiration for mine! :)
I can't believe how big Radley is getting....just seems like yesterday when you had him. I am so sorry to hear of the struggles your dad is going through. That really doesn't seem too fair. He really does sound like a trooper. Thinkin' of you with many prayers in your families' direction.
Kel! I love your updates. I haven't been on forever but I want you to know that you inspire me and I think you are one of the most talented chicas I know. Love ya lots!
5 comments:
That trike story is so sweet.
Little Rad-man is SO handsome! You always have him dressed in the cutest outfits. And as usual, I LOVE your layouts. You can probably tell that I always use yours as inspiration for mine! :)
I just found your blog via the Relief Society blog. Your pictures are SOOO cute! I'm following you now. :o)
I can't believe how big Radley is getting....just seems like yesterday when you had him. I am so sorry to hear of the struggles your dad is going through. That really doesn't seem too fair. He really does sound like a trooper. Thinkin' of you with many prayers in your families' direction.
Kel! I love your updates. I haven't been on forever but I want you to know that you inspire me and I think you are one of the most talented chicas I know. Love ya lots!
Post a Comment