This is the sucker tree my dad made us last year. We always had one growing up, so it is so fun to share the tradition with Radley. He LOVED filling the holes with suckers, and SURPRISINGLY, I only caught him eating one sucker.
Radley did really good to sit on Santa's lap. I practiced and practiced with him, that he was going to say "TRAIN" when santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas. He had it down so well and when he was asked the big question, he saw the basket of candy canes and changed his mind to "TREAT!"






2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe he could handle the sucker tree. Ours lasted 10 minutes and I took all the suckers away!
I love the sucker tree! Did you use photoshop to get the rounded corners on your pictures and the cute snowflake effect? Your layouts are so cute! :)
Post a Comment