December 18th was my family Christmas party. It was going to be at my parents' home in Bear Lake, but my dad was still recovering from major heart surgery in Ogden, UT. We all wanted to still get together, so we brought the party to him, at the re-hab he (and my mom) were staying at. (He got to go home on the 23rd). We had a great time together, and 7 out of the 8 of us original kids were able to come. Afterwards, those who could went to see the lights on 25th street.
They had this SUPER cute train that gave rides. It was so fun for Radley to ride the train!






2 comments:
Oh my gosh, how fun! I bet Radley LOVED riding that train! I always love your layouts...you do an awesome job...i need tips ;)
Glad you were able to party throughout dec...I love it!
That was a great night! I need those pics! I agree, you need to start a digital scrapbooking class!
Post a Comment