On Sunday after church I decided to take some pictures of Raddles outside before I changed his church clothes. He is so handsome!

Monday night we went to the Bee's game with our friends. (James, Shawn, and their new baby Kaleb) The weather was great and it was a great time! Radley loved being outside!
6 comments:
Ok LOVE your new bangs... I want some!!! Jealous you went to a baseball game, we need to go! Miss ya, wish u were here
I love the picture with him in the Daisies! He is such a handsome little guy! You look so cute, love your hair!
The flower picutes turned out so fun!
He looks so big in those Sunday pictures! I also wanted to tell you that I love your hair, it's so cute!
Those pictures of Radley are so adorable. I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Wow, Radley is such a handsome little guy! He's so adorable!! I love your bangs, they look SO cute on you. :) Yes, we will be at Porter's party! Can't wait to see you! :)
Post a Comment