7/19/09

demolition derby, aquatic center

On 7/11 we went with our friends, Ben and Jenny to the Demolition Derby. First we had to stop at Seven Eleven and get our free slurpees. (since it was 7/11) Radley was a little worried at the beginning of the derby, but once he realized that it was okay for the cars to crash, he liked it.


Earlier that day, we went to the pool. I got brave enough to take Radley down the slide with me. I was worried that he might freak out at the top, but he liked it. :)

a pic from last month that I love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Quincy! I found you blog on Skyler's. We haven't seen you since the Verge. How are you? Your family is so cute! Your boy is SO CUTE! Hope all is going well for you guys :0)

Julie said...

Love these pics, seriously you are mom of the year! Oh and love the Brad Paisely song on your play list. Good job!

Cynthia and Tyler said...

I love the pictures. We took Isaac to the demolition derby too and he was not ok at first too but finally he figured out that it was ok and the cars were suppose to crash. Love the pages!