6/10/09

Quincy watches Radley while I am sleeping after working a graveyard. One day I woke up to find my little baby boy with a scary little TATTOO! Quincy and Radley had had a really fun day at Quincy's work party, and Radley got a temporary tattoo there. They couldn't wait to show me when I woke up. It was pretty cute. (tattoos also work as sunscreen, because when we took it off, there was a nice white mark where he didn't get any sun) :)






.

3 comments:

Kym said...

Quincy already teaching him to be quite the little rebel huh? I LOVE the picture of Radley with his money. So adorable!!! :)

Cynthia and Tyler said...

These are all so cute. I love your pictures - you always get the best posses of the little guy.

Harris said...

SO CUTE!! Did Quincy run in the race this past weekend? We saw him at registration on Friday as we were leaving and were wondering if he was running too?