6/17/09

Tami (my sister) and I got to take our kids to the Dinosaur park last week. It was so much fun! Radley could hear the dinosaurs roaring and started to imitate them. He is still roaring 8 days later. We got to take our cousin, Cathy's boys with us too. They are so fun to be with and Radley just loved little Tanner who pushed him all around the dinosaur park. Thanks for the fun day Tam!














BBQ with friends




2 comments:

Kym said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! I LOVE the picture of Radley with his tongue out trying to sit on the dinosaur. How cute! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far!

Tami said...

The dino park was so much fun. I still can't get over his roar. He will definitely win a dinosaur roaring contest some day! Cute pics (except I look like I'm 80). We need to go again this summer!