1/5/09


This is the little face that MADE our Christmas. I didn't think he would be that excited since he's only 5 months. He made Christmas so fun! He makes EVERYTHING soo fun again! Thank you little Radley!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, that's the cutest picture I've ever seen! I'm not kiddding...adorable!

Unknown said...

That smile is adorable! He is the cutest little guy! He has grown SO much since I had last checked your blog. I hope all is well with your cute family! :) You are so cute Kelli!

Kami said...

That face is sooo cute!!! I also really loved the pictures of him in his little red wagon. You have such cute pictures!

Burdick Family said...

Radley is adorable. That little face is so sweet. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. I wish we could have gotten together. I didn't see Savanna either, but surprisingly I did see Hailey! I seriously haven't seen you in almost a year! We don't live that far away from each other! (:

Kym said...

He is growing up SOOOO fast and is getting cuter by the second!! Your little family picture is adorable! We really need to get together.

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

It looks like you had such a great Christmas! We had a great Christmas as well! We sure miss you guys. My dad is doing well. Thankfully he was able to come home for Christmas. Still going to the dr. about 3 times a week for labs and plateletts but at least they are home again :) Thanks for asking. Hope to see you soon! Love that little boy of yours, so darn cute and I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Harris said...

how fun!! Kids are the best!! what a cutie!

The Rich's said...

Kelli,
I'm glad your Christmas was fun. We need to be able to be together for Christmas some year! It was fun to do our presents after anyways!! Cute pictures!

The Perkins Family said...

What a cutie. His face is pricless. Looks like he loved Christmas. Hey I don't think I ever got your email address to send ya and invite if you'd like. joshp8734@yahoo.com

Brady&Wendy said...

Your blog is always so cute... I guess it helps to have Radley on there... he is such a doll! I'm glad you have a good Christmas!