1/14/09

Radley 6 months



I CAN:
  • sit up
  • hang on to furniture and hold myself for around 10 seconds
  • cruise around in my walker (and tip over the garbage can, over and over)
  • hold my bottle until I get too tired
  • sing to the music in the car
  • reach for mommy and daddy
  • eat solids!
  • crawl backwards
  • stand on hands and feet like mogley on jungle book
  • put anything and everything in my mouth (even if it means going open mouth towards the bottom of the t.v. or couch or anything)
  • sit in a shopping cart (and grab for anything I can reach)
I LOVE:

  • carrots
  • apple juice
  • the dog
  • attention from strangers and family
  • bottles
  • baby einstein
  • grabbing mommy's hair
  • riding on daddy's shoulders
  • tubby time
  • biter biscuits
  • dr. seuss
  • outside
  • my swing
  • getting tickled
  • my new cell phone toy
  • shopping or just getting out
  • getting nakey
  • grandparents
  • "5 little monkeys" song sung to me
  • my blanket

I DON'T LIKE:

  • getting buckled into anything!
  • being cuddled for more than 2 seconds
  • naptime
  • lying flat on my back ever
  • getting out of the tubby
  • getting dressed ever
  • medicine
  • getting immunized
  • when mommy or daddy leave the room

{On January 9th, Radley turned 6 months! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Here are some things about him that show his progress and personality. I don't know what we ever did without him. He is loved soo much. He wants to be big so bad. He loves becoming more mobile. He is soo BOY. We LOVE you monkey!}

10 comments:

Bj said...

Dang he is one cute little stud! Wow 6 months has gone by fast seemed like just yesterday when we came to see him all brand new:)

Tami said...

That's adorable. Way to go on the digital scrapbooking. Or is that a pic of your layout? I can't believe how advanced Radley is. He is so funny. I feel like we haven't seen him for so long. Time to get together! That's so funny you wrote about how he can't handle being cuddled. That's so his cute little personality.

Anonymous said...

awww. happy 6 month!

Carrie said...

He is so cute and looking so grown up!

hannah said...

Wow, I cannot believe he is 6 months already!!! It sounds like he's a busy little guy, too!! It was fun reading what he likes and doesn't like. What a sweet little boy you guys have. :)

Emily said...

he is just so cute! i cant believe how big he is getting!

Ashton said...

oh my heck Radley is getting so big and so cute! I miss his smiling face everyday! And how are you so dang talented... it's just not fair! ;)

Harris said...

He is getting so so big...and cuter every time I see pictures of him!! I can't believe how much he can do!! I get so excited for Connor to do stuff...but then again they grow up WAY too fast!

Unknown said...

He is getting so big and so cute! The time does go by fast.. enjoy it!

Julie said...

Finally I made it back to your cute blog-sorry for the delay! Love the facts about Raddles, you'll always remember what he was like and how far ahead he always is! Miss you guys already!!