10/25/08



Radley is growing up way too fast! He is at a really fun age right now. He smiles a lot but everytime I grab the camera and take a picture, he pulls a goofy face. (Maybe it's because of the flash!) We love you Raddles!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

He is so cute. I love his hair!

Anonymous said...

Kelli! How are you? Look at your baby! Oh my gosh... Congrats! We are doing well. It looks like you two are happy and doing well... Update me when you get a chance~

hannah said...

Kelli, he is too cute! I hope you had a happy birthday! :)

Julie said...

Such a cute little face! Time is flying!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! He getting so big already. It goes so fast! We need to get together and catch up some time. How do you do those cute scrap book pages on your blog! I just love them!
Take Care!

Travis and Onna said...

Hey, you have such a pretty family! It looks like you guys are super happy! Ya I live in Logan so does Misty. We should meet up sometime that would be really fun!
~Onna~

hannah said...

I know, to cut or not to cut! My hair was still recovering from the last time I cut it. All the weird layers from razoring it out have finally grown out, and if I decide to cut it short, I will definitely have to thin it out. Thanks for your advice! Radley is adorable! Are you dressing him up for Halloween? :)

Shelly said...

He is adorable.