10/25/08

Last week Debbie watched Radley while we went out to eat for my b-day. It was a really fun day, and the cake was so good! Thank you Quincy and Debbie! (Radley would not look at anything but the cake!)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Tia said...

Wow, what a cute picture collage! How did you do that??

Brady&Wendy said...

I'm sorry we missed your birthday!
Happy late B-Day! Hope it was great! I love your blog... you have always been so creative, every thing you do is so incredible!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI! :)
Your little man has grown up so much! He is a little cutie! and you look so pretty! I hope you had a great b-day.

Harris said...

Yeah, i totally missed it too...sorry! Happy late birthday...I am so glad you guys were able to get out and do something (just the two of you!) Hope the rest of your day was great!

Ashton said...

I am TERRIBLE! I am sorry I missed your bday! Hope you had a GREAT one! ;)

Julie said...

What a cute cake, glad u had a great day.

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday sorry I didn't even know it was your birthday! Radley is so cute and such a chunk! They grow so fast its scary!

Lance and Jamie said...

That is to funny about Radley and the cake he is to cute. Happy B-day