9/10/08

Radley Smiles

15 comments:

THE JOHNSONS said...

That is so cute! I cant believe how much he has grown since last time i saw him!

Jayson & Carrie said...

What a handsome little guy! :) So cute that he smiles now! Makes everything worth it that much more.

kemm sellers said...

your baby is soooooooo cute. you all look so happy. it is such a neat time. Have fun among your tired times.
love ya

The Rich's said...

How fun!! Porter is just thinking about smiling, but no smiles yet. I can't wait. That looks so fun!!

Tami said...

I love when they start smiling! He looks so big! How cute is that!

hannah said...

Kelli, I saw your blog through Nichole's and I hope you don't mind! I just wanted to tell you that Radley is SO SO cute! I can't believe how much he looks like the Rich side! Such a handsome little guy with awesome hair! Hope all is going well with you guys. :)

hannah said...

Hey Kelli! I know, where did the summer go??? By the way, those slings you made are really cute! You are so talented! Your blog is really cute, too. How's work and doing hair going for you? I'm not in a salon anymore, but I still do hair on the side. It's hard building a clientele up here!

hannah said...

I agree, beauty school seemed like it took forever, but it really went by so fast! It was really fun. Do you keep in touch from any one else from school? I've kind of lost track of everyone! I'm glad you have a blog, too. It will be fun keeping in touch! :)

Harris said...

What a cute little guy!! I LOVE the smilies!! I keep forgetting to tell you that I LOVE your new pictures up top, they are so cute!

Lance and Jamie said...

Hi kelli this is Jamie (Shelton) Mecham i know we didnt really know each other i high school but i just found your blog hope you don't mind. Anyhow your little boy is so so handsome and i love his name. Your little family is so cute

Megan and Erik said...

Oh your baby is so cute. I love the pics. Thats crazy that Elliot and his wife had their baby too so close. Cute cousins. Anyway i just wanted to let you know I just made my blog private and I dont have your email to send ya an invite. So if you would like please send to megpyper@gmail.com

Ashton said...

How cute is he! :) I never get to see him awake!

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

Kelli- hey there kelli I just found your blog through a friend and I had to tell you how beautiful that little boy is! Hope you don't mind. What a DOLL!! Congrats!! You look amazing and I bet you are feeling that way too. Isn't it soooo nice to get them here safe and sound and to NOT be prego anymore:o)!! Best wishes to your cute little fam. Keep in touch....
Heidi

Shelly said...

He is so cute! Enjoy every moment they grow up tooo fast.

The Dance Family said...

Kelli-
Your little boy is so cute!!! I hope all is well with you and your family Ijust started a blog so I am new to this whole thing. You can check it out at dance-fam.blogspot.com hopefully we can keep in touch better