9/7/08
My new favorite hobby is sewing baby slings and wraps. They are affordable and easy to make. They are way easier done than said! Radley and I both love them! They are "sew" fun!
Here are top ten reasons {I found online} to wear your baby!
1. Wearing a baby is convenient.
2. Wearing a baby promotes physical development.
3. Babies worn in slings are happier.
4. Baby-wearing is healthy for you!
5. Toddlers appreciate the security of the sling.
6. Baby-wearing helps you and your baby to communicate with each other.
7. Slings are a bonding tool for fathers, grandparents, and other caregivers.
8. Slings are a safe place for a child to be.
9. Slings are economical.
10. Baby-wearing is fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Okay those are adorable! And if they are easy that's even better. You look so stylin' wearing them, can't wait to see how they work.
Kelli, you are so cute...and looking great might I add!! Your little Radley is growing up so fast!! He is such a cutie! That is fun that our diaper bag match your carseat and stuff...they are so cute!
That is so fun that you guys have a close nephew as well...I am so excited for it with my family! keep in touch, we need to get together!!
Kelli, I love your slings, you really need to show me how to make them. Porter would love them!
So cute, Kell! You should sell those. I love the brown one!
These are so cute! I'll be in Logan October 6th! Silly Quincy, I told him when I would be there. I hope to see you too!
That is so cool! I have always wanted one of those, for in the future:) How did you find out how to make them?
Hey Kelli
What a cute little guy! Those slings are so cute! I want to make one really bad for this baby! Do you have a pattern or some way I could have help! I am not very good at all! Thanks a ton!
Kwinnae
Post a Comment