Yay! I was so excited to see pictures, I figured you must have had him...I have been checking everyday. What day did you have him then? He is SO SO SO cute!! It makes me so excited to see our little boy :) I also really like his name! (we are still having issues with that!)
Hey- I know we didn't know each other very well, but I just wanted to say congrats- and wow- you look great for just having a baby, I wish I looked that nice after having mine!! Good luck with the recovery...
kelli o my gosh!!!! ahh... he is so dang cute!!! aww.... i love him!!! well tell the new daddy i say hi love u lots kel hope your feeling good an all is well ill be down soon i wanna come live with you guys still so we will have to work on that.. :) o yay!!
Yeah!!! Congrats!! He is soooo cute! Paden keeps asking to look at the baby. He loves babies. Hey, you had a pretty big baby for being such a little girl. Paden was big too. Good luck with being a mommy. I saw a onesie at Wal-Mart that said "sleep is for the weak." Well, once again, congrats!!
I am doing really good...just slowly waiting. How are things going for you guys??? I'll bet you just can't get enough of Radley! He is so stinkin' cute!! Thanks for the encouraging words...you will have to tell me how it all was for you. Yeah, we FOR SURE have to get together once I have ours that would be so much fun! I haven't seen you FOREVER, i don't think i ever saw you while you were prego. CRAZY!
24 comments:
Congratulations, Kelli & Quincy! He is so adorable!
Congrats! He is so cute, he has so much hair! How fun!
I'm so happy for you two!!! Congratulations! He is so adoradable, I can't believe how much hair he has!
Hey, congratulations you two!! He's way cute and I love the name! I hope recovery goes well for you Kelli!
Congratulations! He is really cute. I hope all is well.
congratulations!! he is a beautiful little boy! hope you two are both doing well!
CONGRATS!! What a wonderful addition to the family! He is adorable! You must be some proud parents:)!
He is a cutie!! :) CONGRATS! I love his name as well. How are you feeling Kelli? Hope all is well.
He's really a cute baby! I like the name you picked! I hope all is well!
Congratulations!
Yay! I was so excited to see pictures, I figured you must have had him...I have been checking everyday. What day did you have him then? He is SO SO SO cute!! It makes me so excited to see our little boy :) I also really like his name! (we are still having issues with that!)
Congratulations! He is adorable. You will be a great mom. Best wishes!
Hey- I know we didn't know each other very well, but I just wanted to say congrats- and wow- you look great for just having a baby, I wish I looked that nice after having mine!! Good luck with the recovery...
Kylynne Rigby Huber (Shanel Rigby's sister)
Oh my gosh! I LOVE him, he is soooo adorable. Can't wait to see him again. I miss him already!
kelli o my gosh!!!! ahh... he is so dang cute!!! aww.... i love him!!! well tell the new daddy i say hi love u lots kel hope your feeling good an all is well ill be down soon i wanna come live with you guys still so we will have to work on that.. :) o yay!!
Congratulations. He has so much hair. Hope all is good. Cute family.
OH MY GOSH! he is adorable! he looks just like quincy! cannot wait to see him. I love you guys.
Welcom Radley to the family
Wow, what a cute baby, and what a full head of hair. Congrats, and I love the name! I hope you both, well three, are doing great!
Oh I miss that little guy. Can't wait to see you guys again! I'm so glad you're doing so well. I love the pics. He is too cute!
Yeah!!! Congrats!! He is soooo cute! Paden keeps asking to look at the baby. He loves babies. Hey, you had a pretty big baby for being such a little girl. Paden was big too. Good luck with being a mommy. I saw a onesie at Wal-Mart that said "sleep is for the weak." Well, once again, congrats!!
He is Adorable! Congratulations Kelli!
From:Marci Hansen
p.s I got on here from Molli's
I am doing really good...just slowly waiting. How are things going for you guys??? I'll bet you just can't get enough of Radley! He is so stinkin' cute!! Thanks for the encouraging words...you will have to tell me how it all was for you. Yeah, we FOR SURE have to get together once I have ours that would be so much fun! I haven't seen you FOREVER, i don't think i ever saw you while you were prego. CRAZY!
Congrats Kelli and Quincy! Radley looks just like Quincy, how cute!
Radley is so cute! Those pictures of him look like they were done by a professional! Congrats you guys!
Love, Tia
Post a Comment