It looks like you had a tone of fun. How did they make the diaper cake? That is a way cool idea. Do you have a name for the little guy yet?
Wow! Any day now, good luck!!! Can't wait to see the new little Rich! Don't worry, you'll be amazing!
i am going to make my blog private so send me your emailmpink_02@yahoo.com
Glad you had fun, Kell. I need copies of your pics! I can't wait 'till you have the baby already!
It looks like you had a blast Kelli! My friends gave me a diaper cake to. You almost don't want to use them. They are a cute decor! Good luck! You will be an awesome mom!
oh my gosh, you could have this baby any day!! I can't wait to see this little guy...so many girls lately :) How are you feeling?
Glad it turned out so fun! let me hold that baby already!
Oh how fun. That is the cutest diaper cake I have ever seen. Im so excited for you two and jealous lol. What name do you guys have picked out?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It looks like you had a tone of fun. How did they make the diaper cake? That is a way cool idea. Do you have a name for the little guy yet?
Wow! Any day now, good luck!!! Can't wait to see the new little Rich! Don't worry, you'll be amazing!
i am going to make my blog private so send me your email
mpink_02@yahoo.com
Glad you had fun, Kell. I need copies of your pics! I can't wait 'till you have the baby already!
It looks like you had a blast Kelli! My friends gave me a diaper cake to. You almost don't want to use them. They are a cute decor! Good luck! You will be an awesome mom!
oh my gosh, you could have this baby any day!! I can't wait to see this little guy...so many girls lately :) How are you feeling?
Glad it turned out so fun! let me hold that baby already!
Oh how fun. That is the cutest diaper cake I have ever seen. Im so excited for you two and jealous lol. What name do you guys have picked out?
Post a Comment