4/10/08

Painting baby room

Quincy painting the baby room light blue. The crib and dresser are brown and will arrive any day now. The colors for the bedding and everything are blue and brown. (we only had to paint the top half because there is white bead board on the bottom half.)

5 comments:

Julie said...

So cute, I love it! Good job on picking out the color Quincy! Can't wait to see the furniture.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Makenzee and Family said...

Wow Quincy is hilarious!
Congratulations! The room looks great! I love the color. It's perfect for a baby boy!
♥U guys.

~Kenzee

Tami said...

The baby room is going to be so cute! I noticed that my due date is exactly 100 days after yours. Funny, huh? Kind of depressing for me, but kind of cool.

krystle said...

Hey Kelly, I found your blog on Amber's ! I haven't talked to you in so long! How are you? Congrats on the baby!! Hope you are doing well.