The boys love to rough house together. Even though Clifford is smaller he's not afraid to grab Rocky by an ear and turn him sideways. No matter how much they tease eachother they still cuddle together for every single nap.
Your puppies are so cute! I haven't seen you talked to you guys in a millions years. Looks like you two are doing great, check out Charlie and I's blog charlieymichelle.blogspot.com
4 comments:
The boys loved these pictures-Garrett even knows which one is which. SO cute!
Sorry, I think I forgot to tell you that I added you to our baby blog. The site is harrisbabyupdates.blogspot.com...cute dogs! Are they both yours?
Your puppies are so cute! I haven't seen you talked to you guys in a millions years. Looks like you two are doing great, check out Charlie and I's blog charlieymichelle.blogspot.com
Hey Kelli! I haven't talked to you in the longest time. Your dogs are so adorable!! And congrats on the baby, I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment