2/21/08

My Baby Bump

I am half-way there!! I am feeling the little guy move now and loving it. After Quincy took this picture we laughed because it made my head look tiny.

12 comments:

Tami said...

Wow, it's even bigger than last time I saw you! Good thing you've got all those maternity clothes! You look so cute!

Julie said...

Love it Kel, you look so cute! The last half will go by really fast so be ready.

Amanda said...

Hey you-
I didn't even know you were prego...my mom's suppose to keep me on the up and up. I'll have to chastise her.:) I found your blog from Tami's. Take care,
Amanda "Crane"

Harris said...

Cute cute cute!!! I love your little belly bump! You are such a cute little pregnant girl. When did you start showing? You guys live in Logan right? I need to stop by and see you when I go see Tabitha and her little tike...have you seen her baby yet?

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

YOu look so cute. I don't have very fun memories from when i was pregnant, but the one thing i miss is feeling Kambria kick.

Makenzee and Family said...

That's so cute!!!
I wish i could have seen you this weekend too!!!
I am so excited for u!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I love it! = )

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelli! You look so darn cute! There is nothing better than being a mom! And you guys will be great! Keep in touch!
Kwinnae

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

We are going private with our blog so if you e-mail me your e-mail address i will invite you to our blog. My address is nanna_bear_2000@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Kel, fun to talk to you today! Let's make a quilt for your baby sometime soon...

Anonymous said...

You look so cute being pregnant. This weekend was so fun but way too scary for me.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that last comment was mine but you know I'm new at this and kind of retarded.