How fun kelli!! I am so excited for my new cousin!!!!!! Hope you had a great christmas and stick to your new years resolutions!♥Kenz
Way to go Quinc! That looks freakin' cold!
jeez...freezing! I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl! We are due in sept...not for sure when probably around the 14th.
That's hilarious! I only wish I could've been there.
Kelli- I'm taggin you. Go to my blog to get directions. Have Fun! You're It.
I was just showing kylee and jaden your cute blog. They liked the floating baby! Love the new slide show. have a great day! Julie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fun kelli!! I am so excited for my new cousin!!!!!! Hope you had a great christmas and stick to your new years resolutions!♥Kenz
Way to go Quinc! That looks freakin' cold!
jeez...freezing! I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl! We are due in sept...not for sure when probably around the 14th.
That's hilarious! I only wish I could've been there.
Kelli- I'm taggin you. Go to my blog to get directions. Have Fun! You're It.
I was just showing kylee and jaden your cute blog. They liked the floating baby! Love the new slide show. have a great day! Julie
Post a Comment