We had a little new year's eve party at our house. We set up the Chocolate fountain that I gave Quincy for Christmas. It was fun finding new things to dip in chocolate. Happy 2008!
love the background paper, you have to show me how to so that sometime. Glad you like your new job and are feeling better. can't waot to fine out what u are having! Miss ya
hey! i haven't talked to you forever! How is the pregnancy going? How are you feeling? Did you hear our exciting news?! I hope all is well! What new job do you have?
5 comments:
love the background paper, you have to show me how to so that sometime. Glad you like your new job and are feeling better. can't waot to fine out what u are having! Miss ya
Looks like fun... Wish we could've been there on New Year's.
hey! i haven't talked to you forever! How is the pregnancy going? How are you feeling? Did you hear our exciting news?! I hope all is well! What new job do you have?
I'm glad you finally updated your blog! You guys are SO cute together!
Loved the baby tracker and tally, glad you updated.
Post a Comment