A family friend told our family to not wait for things to feel normal again, because they aren't ever going to be the old normal. They will now be the 'new' normal. It would be impossible for anyone to not be changed after the death of a brother, husband, daddy, son, or friend like Kacey. It is hard to imagine that life keeps going and going after your loved one dies, but it sure does. My new normal is going to be a life that is changed for the better by my big brother, Kacey. I know he wants us to be happy, and I am lucky to have a big brother in heaven to help me through life. I miss him so much and I am excited for the day I get to be with him again. I know he is doing something REALLY important in heaven, or our Heavenly Father wouldn't have taken him away from his wife and kids. I am SO grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that we will get to be with him again. I love you Kacey. Thank you for being absolutely amazing.



2 comments:
This makes me cry. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother! Wasn't this the one that was just sealed to his family? I don't know how old his boys are, but they look about the same age as my sister and I were when we lost my dad. I think Heavenly Father lets daddys in heaven keep an extra close eye on their kids throughout their lives! I know I have felt numerous times the impression that my dad was RIGHT THERE when I was going through a rough time. I am so sorry for your loss and wish you guys and his sweet family the best!
Kelli, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine. Thank goodness we have the gospel and knowlege it gives us.
Post a Comment