10/24/10

Family Halloween Party

My family had the funnest Halloween party at my parents house in Bear Lake.
Quincy and I were Thing One and Thing Two (if ya can't tell) and Radley was a train conductor

The fun costumes!

The fun table with yummy treats!

Radley loved the pinata- I think it was the first time he really understood that candy was inside!

I love making 'witch's fingers' and had all the grandkids help me. It was really fun to watch them make the gross little fingers.

4 comments:

Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

Your Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes are so cute. What a great idea.

Unknown said...

SO cute Kelli! That candy/treat table looked YUMMY! :)

Jena and Gregg said...

I just have to say I think you are the most creative and talented person I know. Your costumes are absolutely adorable. And answer to your question I'm feeling really well thanks so much. Hope you guys have a wonderful halloweeen!!!

Julie said...

Hey that looks like a FUN party! Love you guys.