Radley turned TWO on friday! Naturally, between grandma Debbie and I, there are LOTS of pictures! Here are most of the layouts for his scrapbook. :)
Radley loved helping me bake his birthday cake the night before, and needed to go straight to the tubby!
Radley was so funny when opening gifts, he got up to throw away each little piece he ripped off one and a time until he finally got all the pieces of paper off. Then he could enjoy the gift. :)
His birthday party started off with a little pool party. He and his cousins had a blast.
Then we had a yummy little BBQ on our back deck.
The party theme was Jeep Jungle Safari.
I thought Radley would just LOVE this cool sparkler candle in the shape of a 2. Wrong! He was scared to death. It was only half done when I took it out so he wouldn't cry. :)
Opening gifts
Radley's main gift is this jeep. The kids loved taking turns cruising around.
So did I!
Happy Birthday Radley!
















5 comments:
HaPpY bIrThDaY RaDlEy!
Looks like his 2nd birthday party was a success for sure. I loved ALL of the pictures! He is just getting cuter! ;)
cute theme, party, decor, CAKE!!, etc, etc, etc!! you always do such a cute job. Radley is looking so big...I LOVE his hair, weird to say...but I do! Happy 2nd Bday Radley!
what an adorable party!!! you have the cutest ideas!!! are you dying that he is two already? time goes by so fast!!! he is such handsome little man. :)
Wow! He looks so grown up and just like daddy. You are too cute. Very cute birthday party and theme.
So dang cute. I don't think ANY kid has that many bday pics! Thanks for a great time at the party.
Post a Comment