6/4/10

Radley vacuumes outside



The other day there were lawn clippings on our deck, and Radley did not like it at all. The next thing I know, he has our little vacuume outside and he is vacumming up the grass. It is so fun to watch his "problem solving skills" in action. LOL

Radley is doing so well at going pee pee in the toilet. I just had to share this picture of him putting a sticker on his paper. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How old he?

YAY for potty training!!

Harris said...

I guess they all want to do different things at different times...Connor doesn't even want to sit on the toilet! LOL! Good for Radley! These pictures are SO cute! Any tips with potty training??

Shelly said...

I can't believe that Radley is old enough to start potty training. He is so cute!

Kym said...

What a cute little bum he has!! :) When I saw that I just started laughing hard. Just wait til he pees out on your back deck! Let's play next week sometime if the weather is actually decent.

hannah said...

YAY Radley!!!! I'm glad potty training is going so well for you! I will have to ask you for some advice on that in another year. :)