6/12/10

camping trip

Last weekend we were able to go camping with some friends I work with and their families. It was actually not too cold and Radley had a great time being outside. When we woke up the next morning, it sprinkled a little bit and then we got to see a beautiful rainbow above the lake. We are hoping to go to Bear Lake lots this summer.               





4 comments:

hannah said...

that is a gorgeous picture of the lake! what a fun little weekend! :)

Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

That is a really beautiful picture of the lake!

Unknown said...

I love that lake picture!! ;)

Kym said...

You should turn that picture of BL into a postcard and sell it! I'm not joking!

I love those pictures of the cousins on the slide! That was so fun! Let's play this coming week. How does Monday look for you?