Meet my new little ADORABLE niece! She is my sister Julie's 3rd. She is so precious and loves her binky! Isn't she sweet? Congrats Julie, Roman, Ethan, and Garrett!
What a pretty baby! Congrats to Julie. And Congrats to Quincy this weekend! I am so jealous your hubby is finished, and probably even more jealous about your upcoming trip to JAMAICA! Hope you guys have a fabulous time!
9 comments:
Oh she is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her!
COngrats to your sister! She is beautiful! What a fun time...I love new babies!
Thanks Aunt Kelli!! The pictures turned out cute!
Love her name! :)
She is so sweet!
Congratulations!!!
Hey Kelli congrats on being an aunt again, and please tell Julie Congrats as well!!!
She is so adorable! She makes me little baby girl hungry... Good thing I have one coming! :)
What a pretty baby! Congrats to Julie. And Congrats to Quincy this weekend! I am so jealous your hubby is finished, and probably even more jealous about your upcoming trip to JAMAICA! Hope you guys have a fabulous time!
She's so cute!! I love that name!!
Post a Comment