We had an amazing time in Jamaica. It was SO fun! Here are some of the layouts I made for our digi scrapbook. Turn up your speaker to hear some Jamaican music!
Sandals resort is where we stayed. We would recommend staying at one!
Finding new shells that the tide brought in each morning was one of my FAVE things to do! We found lots of clams mostly, and I did find a little baby starfish that was dried.
While in Jamaica we learned…
-Cartwheels are more fun on the beach-Although scary to ride with the Jamaicans, they make it look easy to drive on the left side of the road
-Karaoke is pretty fun when a Jamaican sings an ‘I will survive’ duet with you (Kelli)
-Kelli can get ready in 5 minutes flat
-Quincy can do a one arm handstand
-You can almost straighten your hair with a curling iron… almost (my chi broke while there)
-A man named Jonny be good cant really be trusted
-Although pretty, a huge seashell can stink like a rotten pickle
-Cartwheels are more fun on the beach
-Snorkeling is super fun until you see a huge STING RAY (Quincy still liked it, Kelli was nervous!)
handstands and cartwheels :)
This was our very favorite spot in Jamaica. They take you there on a little ferry. It wasn't until after we fell in love with it that we discovered that it was a "clothing optional" beach. Below is the sign.
Too bad the sign isn't how we discovered that it was a 'clothing optional' beach. :) We decided to have a Jamaican that worked there take this picture for us. He didn't get why we thought we were so clever to cover or swimsuits with towels and pose. He thought we were weirdos.
Yes, they have a Harley Davidson Jamaica store. Quincy was excited to go there.
And the best part of our entire trip was coming home to this little face. We missed him like CRAZY! But he had a great time with my sister, my mom, and Quincy's mom. We had fun buying him a few suveniors, and he looks so cute in the hat. :)

















9 comments:
Wow looks like you guys had an amazing time!
That all looks like SO much fun! I loved all the pictures and I am glad you guys had a GREAT time together!!
Wow!!! That's an amazing trip!! You guys look so great & so happy!! I love the layouts & the colors.it makes me want summer NOW!!
That looks SO fun. I love the music. Don't you love how they all worship Bob Marley? I laughed so hard when you mentioned the scary drivers. I thought I wouldn't live through our cruise because of the crazy drivers. Your layouts are amazing. Great pics! Looks like a lot of people hooked you up with some cute pics!
Ahh we love them (We as in both Ben and I had to take a look:) I am soo glad you guys had so much fun! Let's plan a trip in a few years and this time we want to join ya;)
PS I LOVE the Radmons new black locks!
WOW!! What an amazing trip! You guys totally deserved that fun little getaway! I loved looking at your pictures--it makes me want to go there!!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to leave little Radley. He sure looks adorable in his little rasta hat! :)
Wow!! I think I am in need of a vacation like that. It looks like you guys had a blast. Congratulations to Quincy. I saw him during the Walk. I tried to get his attention, but he didn't see me.
What a blast!!!!! Looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to get together and hear about the man named Jonny and all of the other adventures you had.
And I think Raddles makes a nice white Bob Marley. :)
Post a Comment