Last week I went to my sister , Tami's house to do her hair. Radley had lots of fun with his 3 cousins. Especially McKade. They are so funny together.
Radley and his 2nd cousin, Riley had a playdate last week. It was SO warm and they had so much fun laughing at eachother and throwing bark on the slide! They are both a little too small to go down the big slides alone so they liked to play at the bottom.







5 comments:
Too cute-I'm so glad your through the hard part of putting him to bed:) I love the lanterns!
I love this age! Isn't it so fun to have play dates...aren't cousins the best :) I love Radley's room!! SO CUTE!!
i love your layouts! thanks again for sharing your secrets! :) I can't believe how grown up Radley looks! He is such a cutie! :)
Radley is so cute! We need to get together for lunch again sometime! I can't believe he will still sleep in a crib! I would have loved it if Kenna stayed in one that long! I love his room also!
I can't believe how big Radley is getting! We sure do miss good old Logan. We will be excitedd for a visit in a few months for JJ's wedding! :)
Post a Comment