4/9/10

girls weekend


My mother-in-law, Debbie, and my Sister-in-law, Nichole and I had a fun little "Girls Weekend" last weekend. We were too busy to take pictures, but I did take this one at the movie. :) Thanks for a fabulous fun time girls!
Radley loves this toy. The brand is 'B,' and is from target. They make a few other fun toys too. He is obsessed with balls and says "Mine?, mine?, balls! balls!" I say "Yes, they are all yours!"

3 comments:

Kym said...

That looks like such a fun toy! Radley looks so cute in those pictures.

And, I'm so glad you had a fun "girls" weekend with Debbie. I'm sure she loved it even more than you guys did.:)

Harris said...

I LOVE girls weekends!!! Glad you had a good time!! I am sure it was MUCH NEEDED! I know I always feel that way :)

Julie said...

Super cute! We want one