2/1/10

haircut and shoes


Radley's latest fave is trying on our shoes. The other day I heard 2 familiar words that he put together- "dada" and "shoes." When I looked at him, here is what I saw. He was so busy looking at his cool shoes that he didn't even watch where he was going.  :)

I cut Radley's hair and he and his sucker were such a hairy little mess that I had to stick him in the kitchen sink right away. He thought it was great! {giving him a sucker is the ONLY way he will let me cut it}

6 comments:

Harris said...

the sucker is a great idea, i will have to try that next time! You did a good job on his hair! Connor has this fad about shoes too. Its so funny! The worst though is when we are at the play place at mcD's and he takes off with all the shoes! gotta love em'!

hannah said...

oh, he is such a handsome little man! he always has the coolest hair, too. i can't wait until talon's is long enough! :) every time i see pictures of radley, i just think, "that's talon in a year" and i can't believe it! time is going by so fast! :)

Jenny said...

He's so cute!

Kym said...

I can't believe how much hair he has!! And, what a great idea to put him in the sink to wash off the hair! That's brilliant! He's growing up so fast! He's so cute!

And I'm glad that Quincy is helping you by gluing your jewelry. That is so weird that you became allergic to super glue. But at least you know what is causing it. We need to get together for a play date with our little guys. I know we keep saying that, but we need to plan a day. Are you still working 4 days?

Jena and Gregg said...

Oh my gosh Kell he is absolutely the cutest thing. He looks so handsome with his new hair cut. How fun.

The Rich's said...

Wow he is growing up so fast! What I cute little nephew I have!