11/11/09

Last warm days...

Enjoying these last few 'warm' days of the year.

.

We got to babysit my friend, Cari's darling little girl last week. She was such a little sweetheart and Radley had so much fun with her. They are the same size, but she is 9 months older.



.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Looks like fun. Love the handwriting...

Harris said...

no kidding about the last warm days! I am glad you were able to enjoy them!

Kym said...

How fun! He sure has a lot of spunk! He's so cute! I think you look just like your sister Tami in that picture with Radley. And, that's an adorable bench!!

James & Shawn said...

Ok so I downloaded Picasa, but I don't see how you make the cute pages you do. Do you make them with Picasa?? I love what you do and I have so many pictures of Kaleb, but I need to figure out what to do with them.

Joanne said...

I love looking at your pics :. I agree, love the handwriting!

Julie said...

Love his hat. What cute little friends they make!