
Radley was so funny at his first dentist appointment. He let them brush and look at his teeth without biting them. They let him wear little sunglasses so he wasn't squinting at the light. EIGHT teeth and NO cavities! :)
.
A couple weeks ago I rode with Quincy on his bike in the Teddy Bear Run. We had a stuffed animal on the front of his bike and one on my back. They are donated to kids. We rode from Logan to Brigham and back to Logan a different way. It was really fun to ride with 600 motorcycles and not have to stop at the stop lights or stop signs. (Motorcycle cops lead us).
Dillon, Mike, JJ, Megan, and Terrell rode by us. The money raised goes to kids in need.






7 comments:
What a fun thing- The Teddy Bear run... That is AWESOME Kelli!
How fun to go for a little ride just the 2 of you.
I love the cute pics of Radley at the dentist, what a cutie!
Oh my gosh, it looks like you have had so much fun! That motorcycle teddy bear fun looked like a lot of fun (and for a great cause!!). How old is Radley now? I have debating when to take Connor into the dentist...how did it go? i don't think Connor would sit still long enough...
That Teddy Bear run looks really neat, glad you got to participate! How fun!
That is so cool that you participate in the teddy bear run. I was actually in Wendy's with Isaac when everyone went by and there were TONS of bikes.
The Teddy bear run looks so fun, glad youe guys got to go.
Good job at the dentist...I can't believe how he just layed there for them. What a good boy!
Can't wait to see more Halloween pics of the little monster:)
Love the header. I got our Monster costume today. We have to get pics! I can't believe he just let them do all that at the dentist at this age. Luke screamed until he was 3 at the dentist. The Teddy Bear run looks like a lot of fun. I wish we could've seen it.
Post a Comment