10/28/09

PICASA 3.5

Quincy just put Picasa on his computer, and he was telling me how cool this "face organizing" thing was. I use Picasa all the time and had no idea what he was talking about. Soon we figured out that he had the brand new 3.5 version and mine was only 3.1. Anyway, the new feature is that it will detect faces in your pictures. You type the name and it will capture that face in ALL your MANY pictures and you can search by face. It is so fun. Sometimes it will think a cousin of Radley is Radley. I think it is fun to see who it thinks is who. Usually it is right. It is yet ANOTHER great idea by google. YAY! If you don't already have Picasa which is a free photo editing/organizing program, I would reccommend it for sure. It is where I do all of my digi scrappin!

4 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

well I need to download it. Your page is always so dang cute! Thanks for sharing!

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

I need a quick lesson in digital scrapbooking. Please help me. I have picasa, but I had no idea that's where you do all of it.

Casey and Mallory said...

Hey I love your pages that you do! I tried using Picasa but as you can tell I don't know how to use it. Casey found me a different one, so when we see each other again, you will have to show me how it use it.

Julie said...

Can't wait to get the new version! Thanks for the info-u rock!