10/20/09

birthday fun

Saturday was my 25h birthday. I had a great day with Quincy and Radley. We went to the USU game that day and it was actually hot outside. It was weird to put sunscreen on Radley in the middle of October, but I was SO glad I had some in my purse. The Aggies lost, but it was fun anyway!

After the game, we were off to the Corn maze. We met Elliot, Nichole, MyKell, and Porter (Quincy's bro's fam) there. It was fun to be at a corn maze and not be freezing cold. The kids had a fun time being together and outside.


.



.

After the corn maze, we had a babysitter come over while we went to dinner at the new Texas Roadhouse. Our dear friends Ben and Jenny came with us! We didn't mind the long wait outside, because it was still really nice weather, and we could eat peanuts. :)

After dinner we watched a movie and had some pumpkin cake. It was a great birthday and Radley even gave me a yummy carameled apple!

5 comments:

Julie said...

SO glad you had a fun birthday! It's been so nice to have a warm/hot fall. Go Aggies!

Harris said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good time!!

Carrie said...

Looks like a fun birthday! Radley has gotten so big! I love Texas Roadhouse, good choice.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kelli! I'm glad that you had a GREAT day!

Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!