

I AM DOING A VIRTUAL WATCH PARTY!!
Date: Monday, July 6th-Thursday, July16th
Hostess: Kelli Rich
Consultant: Sara Jane Taylor
A virtual party is as simple as 1,2,3!
Here's how it works:
1. Click on the link! Simply visit http://www.whichwatchdesigns.com/ from July 6th- July 16th, to check out all the cute interchangeable watch bands and faces available.
2. Choose your favorites! Choose the face(s) and/or band(s) you like and add them to your cart.
3. Buy! When you are finished shopping, simply check out through paypal's secure checkout (you don't even have to have a paypal account to pay with your debit/credit card). IN ORDER FOR YOUR HOSTESS TO GET CREDIT, YOU MUST PUT KELLI'S NAME IN THE "INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER" BOX WHEN YOU CHECK OUT!! (Or send a separate email)
Your watches will be in the mail to you within 48 hours!! Simple as that!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment. I have been really impressed with the ones I ordered, and they are a lot cheaper than most!
Date: Monday, July 6th-Thursday, July16th
Hostess: Kelli Rich
Consultant: Sara Jane Taylor
A virtual party is as simple as 1,2,3!
Here's how it works:
1. Click on the link! Simply visit http://www.whichwatchdesigns.com/ from July 6th- July 16th, to check out all the cute interchangeable watch bands and faces available.
2. Choose your favorites! Choose the face(s) and/or band(s) you like and add them to your cart.
3. Buy! When you are finished shopping, simply check out through paypal's secure checkout (you don't even have to have a paypal account to pay with your debit/credit card). IN ORDER FOR YOUR HOSTESS TO GET CREDIT, YOU MUST PUT KELLI'S NAME IN THE "INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER" BOX WHEN YOU CHECK OUT!! (Or send a separate email)
Your watches will be in the mail to you within 48 hours!! Simple as that!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment. I have been really impressed with the ones I ordered, and they are a lot cheaper than most!



2 comments:
I am so excited, i will have to check this out! I really want to learn how to make them!
Cannot decide what I want:)
Post a Comment