Radley is growing and changing so much everyday. It is amazing to watch how fast he learns and how smart he is becoming. He is so much fun and we can't imagine one day without him.
Wow this kid has his whole life documented... I love it. Fun car seat. I'm pretty sure he likes it! Now when does he turn one? Ha ha! I love your new quote at the top. I want it on my wall in vinyl. So darn cute!
4 comments:
Wow this kid has his whole life documented... I love it. Fun car seat. I'm pretty sure he likes it! Now when does he turn one? Ha ha! I love your new quote at the top. I want it on my wall in vinyl. So darn cute!
I love it when they can finally face forward, my kids always seemed so much happier when they had the different point-of-view. Cute pages & pics!
He's so adorable!!!!! I love this kid! I can't wait to see him at his birthday party!!!!
SO cute! He has grown SO much- He is SO adorable!! :)
Post a Comment