Radley's two bottom teeth have arrived. I thought WOW these are really upsetting him! Come to find out, he was not only teething, but has an ear infection! Poor little guy! When he was finally feeling better and wanting to play again, I got really sick. It was like a stomach flu/ sinus infection combo. I am finally over it and we are all feeling good! It is so hard to feel like a good mom when you just want to lay there because you feel so yucky! I am SO glad we are both feeling better, and Quincy didn't catch it!
8 comments:
You guys have been busy! Looks like fun. I'm so sorry you've been sick. It seems like either one of us or our kids are ALWAYS sick. Hope your feeling better, let me know what I can do, and when we can get together again!
He is getting so big and cute as ever. Looks like you are doing great!
I'm sorry you were sick. That's been going around in my family too. It's awful! I'm glad you're feeling better now. Radley gets cuter everyday I swear.
hey were do you do your scrapbloging im trying to find something like that so i dont have to keep up with scrapbooking and all my online stuff if you could help me that would be cool
I absolutely adore the photos of Radley with the toothbrush. He is such a cute boy.
Sorry you guys had such a rough week! Glad his teeth are through, hopefully he'll have a nice break before he gets more. Take care of yourself!
Okay Kelli he seriously is adorable!! Luv the new pics! Sorry about his ear infection...those are NOOOOO fun! Hope he's feeling better.lol
Heidi
I'm so glad you guys are feeling better. I can't wait to see his new little teethers.
Post a Comment