I love your blog! Radley is getting so big! What scrap book program do you use on here?
Radley is sooo cute! I love your pics, love your kitchen. LOVE IT!!!Why are houses in LA so freakin expensive!
Oh, I want to go back. That was such fun although I'm still catching up on my sleep. Some of us aren't used to being up 4 nights in a row! Cute layouts. Now how do you make those cute layouts?
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Thanks so much for coming! It was the greatest weekend-so full of memories!! Next stop, your house!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love your blog! Radley is getting so big! What scrap book program do you use on here?
Radley is sooo cute! I love your pics, love your kitchen. LOVE IT!!!
Why are houses in LA so freakin expensive!
Oh, I want to go back. That was such fun although I'm still catching up on my sleep. Some of us aren't used to being up 4 nights in a row! Cute layouts. Now how do you make those cute layouts?
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Thanks so much for coming! It was the greatest weekend-so full of memories!! Next stop, your house!
Post a Comment