3/14/09






While I was doing hair Quincy called me and said that Radley had learned something naughty. That naughty thing was climbing the stairs. Quincy said he followed behind him and Radley didn't know he was there. When Radley got to the top he turned around with a BIG smile! I was kind of sad that I missed it, but he tries to do it plenty now while I am home. I can't believe he how fast he is growing up!

4 comments:

Cordie said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! I am going to be checking your blog more often! I LOVE IT!!! What a great idea to scrapblog, your pages are very cute and your little guy is so handsome!

Julie said...

Naughty! j/k Love how he's looking back to make sure you see how big he is!

Kassidy said...

WOW! He is getting so big. He is just tooooo cute. Your pages are so fun. What program do you use?

Ryan and Tab said...

I love going to your blog-you have the cutest posts! Radley is so cute and looks like a "little goer" just like Parker. They learn so fast.