2/13/09

Babes of 2008 Prize!!

Radley won a gift certificate to Caitland Photography from the "Babes of 2008" baby entry. She does such a good job and has the cutest props and backgrounds to choose from. We went on tuesday and had a ball! Radley was in such a good mood and loved crawling off the set right when we got him set up. It was a lot of work but truley fun! Here is a link to see 3 pictures that Caitland has posted on her blog. CHECK IT OUT!!
http://caitlandphotography.typepad.com/weblog/2009/02/index.html

9 comments:

Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

Those pictures turned out so great! He is so cute.

Julie said...

Adorable! They turned out so great!

Bj said...

Kelli, those are SO cute!!! I love them! Great photographer and just flat out darling kid!

Makenzee and Family said...

Yes Please add the link to our blog to the family one :)

hannah said...

Cute pictures, Kelli! And thanks for your sweet comment. I'm sure its weird for you to think that you were right where I am last year with your pregnancy. Time goes by so fast!

JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA said...

Those turned out so cute! He is so darn cute and I can't believe how big he is getting.

Ashton said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are darling! You have the cutest little boy ever! :) I sure miss you guys!!!

Burdick Family said...

How fun to win the Babes of 2008. Those pictures are so sweet. What a little cutie!

The Rich's said...

Way cute Kelli!! How fun!