
Last week we went to Garden City to see the house and property where Quincy's grandma grew up. It was so fun to hear her stories. Radley had a lot of fun. He loves riding in his stroller on his tummy like this. (I know it's kinda scary) He can't push off or roll out of it yet so we let him while he is little enough. When he is crying, this position never fails. Also, he loves it when Quincy plays with him and lifts him up slow and down fast.




3 comments:
The house looks really cool! That's neat you guys were able to see it. Radley looks so adorable and snuggly!!! Thanks for your sweet comment!! Danielle Luthi (now Roniger) from beauty school did it. She had short, dark hair in school. She works at Salon Essentials but I used to work with her at Hair Studio. Thank you! I love the change. :)
He is so so cute. I've been so stressed lately, I'm sorry I forgot to call, or bring the book back. I'll call you sometime soon, I really am sorry.
He is so cute! I can't tell who he looks like, I can see both you and Quincy in him! I can't believe you have a baby now! It seems like you just told me you were pregnant! Congrats! (Little later than all the other congrats probably!)
Post a Comment